About Vivian

Hi! First things first, I’m Vivian. Born and raised in Queens, NY. Living in New York allows me to experience food from many cultures – boy am I lucky! Simply hopping on a subway or bus, I can enjoy pho at Pho Bang in Elmhurst, pizza at Di Fara's in Brooklyn, or Sri Lankan at Sigiri in the East Village, just to name a few places I adore and frequent. 

I am a lover 
~ of all things that tease and stimulate my taste buds
~ of treats that are so beautiful they are almost too beautiful to eat
~ of cooking and trying to recreate dishes from my favorite restaurants 
~ of food trucks 
~ of bacon! ‘nuff said 
~ of sharing food, laughs, and drinks with friends and family and now you 

I am excited 
~ by farm to table restaurants 
~ by exotic meats – discovering “feel good” proteins 
~ by quinoa! Not what you expected me to say right? Me neither! But this nutritious grain has found its way into my diet and my tummy is smiling for it :) 
~ for this new ice cream sandwich trend for 2014.. who doesn’t like ice cream sandies?!?! 

What I like to do when I’m not eating 
~ cooking
~ snowboarding 
~ wines, beers, and cheese 
~ football and baseball 

There is nothing I won’t try at least once! Now let’s get to eating! 

Love Actually is Food, 

Vivian

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wood & Spice, Everything's Nice and Juicy!

Diggy Diggy!

West Coast Eats: Pacific & Atlantic Oysters Step Up to the Plate